Are you an instructor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you an instructor...

Please contact Keith at gyrogyro@optusnet.com.au I am buying a gyro on a payment plan and would like lessons pretty soon.

HI Keith,Not all the instructors spend time on the net to answer your question.I suggest you hit the phone and ring the instuctors listed elsewhere in this site.Otherwise, If you have joined ASRA and received your student pack hopefully you got a copy of the Gyro News Magazine that I put together on behalf of the association.There is a complete Instructor listing there with contact numbers.There is also a commercial advert for Willi Ewig"s SkyRanch in Manilla NSW near Tamworth.Let me know If I can be any further help.What machine did you buy ?cheersArt

Comment

Hi Art,Thanks for the tip on the instructor listing (people are always so helpful. I had about 6 replies to this one) and I recently received my first issue of Gyro news.

Comment

"23" Brock Bensen blades"

Comment

Now Geoff will buy a fixed wing, cause me ole Mate Nigel took Pam for a long lap around the Central North and she just loved it. Been looking for Geoff to sell the gyro since

Comment

Working...
          X