New Member Tim Sheean and Lameroo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Tim Sheean and Lameroo

G"Day Fella"sI hear a new member Tim Sheean (sp?) was looking to get to Lameroo, well we got our heads together and Tim will meet me at the dock at Devonport 7 pm Sunday night. The Monday we get off the Spirit and drive through to Lameroo. I can accomodate Tim in the Gyro Van right through till Monday morning after the Nats, then I head to West OZ.Tim will be requiring transport back to Melbourne on the Sunday or Monday (prefereably the Monday) but as this would be a kind offer Tim would be happy just to get a lift back to Melbourne.Need to hear from anyone who could help this new member out with his return trip....

SamL has kindly offered to convey Tim back to Melbourne, departing early Sunday Morning from Lameroo.If other members have room available and later departure time scheduled could you please advise.Thanks,Mitch

Comment

Morning Gents.Anyone else from Melbourne doing the return after the Nats, got room for one return to Melbourne?Trying to plan ahead for Tim. Cheers,Mitch.

Comment

Tim Sheahan did receive a lift back to Melbourne - I think with Lou Gionfriddo. Tim may also have purchased a Gyro while at the Nationals - I think negotiations are nearly finalised.

Comment

Working...
        X