Tweeking our forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweeking our forum.

Just wondering how difficult it would be to have the layout of this forum the same as the Yank forum. Also is there a way to get to the forum without going through the ASRA web site?

Originally posted by RickE View Post
    Also is there a way to get to the forum without going through the ASRA web site?
    Hi Rick, just add the forum to your bookmark menu in your web browser.
    Cheers........... Ross

Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

hello rick, I'm not sure you would be able to get changes again or anymore, it has taken a year and a half to renew and sort this one, . you would have to admit this is a massive improvement on the previous attempt. I wish everyone would want to get back on here again. like the good old days. .
      tony.

Comment

holy that is one strict spell check webby. even when the whole word is a clean word but has *** in it , still puts in bleeps.

Comment

Originally posted by tonydenton View Post
          holy that is one strict spell check webby. even when the whole word is a clean word but has *** in it , still puts in bleeps.
          I will see if I can ease that up a bit for you Tony.

Comment

Trying not to make an ass of myself. But.....

Comment

Thanks Grime.

Chooky

Comment

I just need you to tweek the competition my way rick.

Comment

struth it's got strick spelling. can't even say compet it at ion. with out a bleep. I'm not sure how the world has ever let male and female fittings continue with it being sexist.

Comment

Working...
                  X