Posting times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting times.

It's not a big deal but I was wondering what time zone is used when posting on the forum? It appears that the time of the posts is not relavant to Australia???? This post was done at 4.30 pm EST.

I have noticed that before too rick. it doesn't change anything in my life so I would never have asked myself , but it is an interesting question. seems like we could both be in the running for the new engine .

Comment

Originally posted by RickE View Post
      It's not a big deal but I was wondering what time zone is used when posting on the forum? It appears that the time of the posts is not relavant to Australia???? This post was done at 4.30 pm EST.
      Hi, the forum is set to '(GMT +10:00) Eastern Australia, Canberra, Vladivostok, Port Moresby' with daylight savings time turned off. I'm not sure if it is position intuitive though. I posted this at 2:03pm 29-09-2016
      Past Members... Having Account Troubles? Please PM me with your old username or email and I will merge it with your new account or reset it required.

Comment

You guys are lucky. I can't see any posting times on any of the above posts?

Comment

Working...
        X