No announcement yet.

My Homebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apple computer is about 7 yrs. old. Keeps asking for a pass word to do photo's. Apple people want lots of money to clean computer but it still works. Alright for you young punks. Born into the computer

Comment

Hello everyone.
      I am not sure if this is the right section to be posting this so please guide me to the correct location if it isn't.
      I am relatively new to Gyrocopters and a member with just a few hours of flight training remaining before I can be let loose on the skys.

I have been reading through these older posts and I too am an avid builder of a huge variety of "things" over my lifetime. I am currently building a side by side gyro fitted with the Subaru EJ25 engine. Like you Mad Max, I have had my fair share of Naysayers. Mostly those negative comments are usually born out of ignorance or inexperience. I will post a few pictures of the build from time to time as I take them if anyone is interested. If noone has any objections I will also be asking questions of you all from time to time because more than likely someone will have solved some of these before.

Is there a more formal Technical / Engineering / Build section in these forums where questions can be asked or am I already here?
      Thanks

Comment

G'day Electron,

Where are you located?
        Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

Make a new post in Builders Tips 'n' Tricks

Rossco
          Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Thanks for responding guys.
            Waddles I am close to Maitland NSW. I am good friends with the guy (not sure if I am allowed to name names?) that owns REMLAP park, near Allworth and have flown in and out of there numerous times with my brother and his Skyfox ultralight.

I will go hunting for "Builders tips and tricks" RossM and thanks again for the direction.
            I am doing my level best to get to the annual fly in in 2023 so it would be nice to put a few faces to names.
            Cheers all.

Comment

I sent you a personal message. Scroll to the top of the page to see the Messages icon.

Waddles.
              Waddles

Comment

Hey Max,

What power settings are you using please?

Waddles.
                Waddles

Comment

Working...
                X