Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum

I have just returned to check out the forum again. Most of the posts are many years old so I suppose there’s not much point commenting on them. I did notice however that none of the pictures have come across. That’s a shame if they can’t be included.

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    I have just returned to check out the forum again. Most of the posts are many years old so I suppose there’s not much point commenting on them. I did notice however that none of the pictures have come across. That’s a shame if they can’t be included.
    Hi Tim,
    We’re still having a few teething issues with the revamped system. Welcome back, hopefully we can get a lot more people interested and find some tricky topics for you to solve.
    Cheers. Rick

Comment

• RossM
      RossM commented
      Editing a comment
      When the forum was changed to a different platform a few years ago, the pictures were lost then. Some were also lost in the previous change over ten years ago. Any photos would have been long gone from both changeovers.

• Tim
      Tim commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s a shame Ross & Rick because a lot of the old posts are irrelevant without their accompanying pictures or diagrams.
      Has anyone put a notice up on ‘Australian Gyroplanes’ that the forum is going again? Might be a good idea. With simple instructions how to register or re-register. That was one of the problems with the previous change. Difficulty getting back on turned many posters off.

• RossM
      RossM commented
      Editing a comment
      One for you Rick, I do not have bookface.
Working...
X