Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam, I know you go for weight now,but have you considered the sooby EE20 diesel?AFAIK it isn"t heavier than the EJ20, it"s 60 mm shorterand probably would run a lower diameter 5 blade propwithout PSRU, saving weight again.Worth trying, the range would be much better,you could load less fuel.

Comment

Caught up with Geoff on Sunday out at the airport and had a good look over the new Kruza and its impressive !While I didnt have the time to go over every aspect of the Kruza, based on my limited knowledge, the Kruza is way ahead of the European gyros. The engine is yet to be proven but there should be no reason why it wont do the job nicely.Just spending the time with those boys, you get a real buzz out of their intense passion!! In todays world, you dont get to see such enthusiasim very often !! All I can say is that I"m very impressed and have no doubt that they have a winner .

Comment

Caught up with Geoff on Sunday out at the airport and had a good look over the new Kruza and its impressive !While I didnt have the time to go over every aspect of the Kruza, based on my limited knowledge, the Kruza is way ahead of the European gyros. The engine is yet to be proven but there should be no reason why it wont do the job nicely.Just spending the time with those boys, you get a real buzz out of their intense passion!! In todays world, you dont get to see such enthusiasm very often !! All I can say is that I"m very impressed and have no doubt that they have a winner .They are not a bad pair of blokes and they work together very well. But I guess it is not their fault they are Kiwi"s.Graeme.

Comment

Sam, I know you go for weight now,but have you considered the sooby EE20 diesel?AFAIK it isn"t heavier than the EJ20, it"s 60 mm s$%^&*srand probably would run a lower diameter 5 blade propwithout PSRU, saving weight again.Worth trying, the range would be much better,you could load less fuel.Hi PKYes they GTG boys did consider the 2.0LT Suby Diesel but have opted for this new Suzuki, cheaper, lighter, and easier to get fuel. Who knows, they may just opt to try one, one day ;DRegards SamL.............

Comment

They are not a bad pair of blokes and they work together very well. But I guess it is not their fault they are Kiwi"s.Graeme.Kiwis arent all that bad, we have a DVD here we play every now and again called " The Fastest Indian". Anyone who hasnt seen it needs to see it, great story and I believe the record still stands.Seeing the way they have set up the engine, attention to detail is incredible and the weight shedded by geting rid of the big suby is a plus.

Comment

Kiwis arent all that bad, we have a DVD here we play every now and again called " The Fastest Indian". Anyone who hasnt seen it needs to see it, great story and I believe the record still stands.Seeing the way they have set up the engine, attention to detail is incredible and the weight shedded by geting rid of the big suby is a plus.They never use real sheepskin seat covers though, might be someone they know.Graeme.

Comment

Kiwis arent all that bad, we have a DVD here we play every now and again called " The Fastest Indian". Anyone who hasnt seen it needs to see it, great story and I believe the record still stands.Seeing the way they have set up the engine, attention to detail is incredible and the weight shedded by geting rid of the big suby is a plus.Hi BrianBoth Alistair and Geoff are 2 very passionate, very knowlegable, and incredibly nice all round good blokes. The plan this weekend is to have it signed off ready for flight testing. I will make a point of taking and posting some pics of it for all to see. Cant wait to get this one flying, but unfortunately this one is destined for an overseas market. :"(Regards SamL.................

Comment

"Kiwis arent all that bad, we have a DVD here we play every now and again called " The Fastest Indian". Anyone who hasnt seen it needs to see it, great story and I believe the record still stands."If you get to Invercargill, go to to Hayes Hammer Hardware store where it sits in all its glory. With about 20 other ancient bikes.And a 4 stroke motor made from scrap in a farm shed. The carby is a piece of cloth soaked on petrol. The valves are water taps. The oiler is a nail that gets dipped in oil and dragged over a wire. The oil runs down to the cylinder. The exhaust was once found under hospital beds. It even has a power take off. Spin the fly wheel and it runs sweetly. But smokily.I know where the boys stole their ideas!Graham

Comment

what kind of crash testing have they done on the kruza?

Comment

what kind of crash testing have they done on the kruza?Extensive ! I kid you not !!

Comment

Caught up with Geoff on Sunday out at the airport and had a good look over the new Kruza and its impressive !While I didnt have the time to go over every aspect of the Kruza, based on my limited knowledge, the Kruza is way ahead of the European gyros. The engine is yet to be proven but there should be no reason why it wont do the job nicely.Just spending the time with those boys, you get a real buzz out of their intense passion!! In todays world, you dont get to see such enthusiasim very often !! All I can say is that I"m very impressed and have no doubt that they have a winner .Really, thats a pretty big claim,

Comment

Really, thats a pretty big claim,

Comment

I wondered how long it would be before someone bit

Comment

Any more info on the Kruza progress??

Comment

Any more info on the Kruza progress??Hi Blue2011 Kruza"s fully signed off, fly"s great, doors work a treat, lots of room and motor is quiet, very smooth, and heaps of grunt. Boys have started next 2 and cabins should be just about done by now. Feel free to give me a call for more detail, or better still call in to Echuca and see the new girl for your self. well worth a TRY, FLY, THEN BUY...... ;D ;D ;DCHEERS SamL.............

Comment

Working...
                                X