No announcement yet.

NEW 2011 GT Gyroplanes KRUZA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sam,Sounds like the guys have made another great machine.

Comment

Hi Sam,Sounds like the guys have made another great machine.

Comment

Hi Sam,Good to see you are keeping them busy with orders.

Comment

yeah got to keep working to pay bills. i"d love a job like myth busters [ build **** and break it] or top gear. either way it would be fun.

Comment

Sam,What"s the "dry" weight of the new style now? Do you know the weight of the engine alone?Hi BonesHere is a link to there updated GT Gyroplanes website, which has all the updated data.http://www.gtgyroplanes.com.au/Cheers SamL.............

Comment

Does ASRA keep records on these measurements when a manufacture registers a gyro type. And can we acess them?RegardsMattHi MattThe answer is yes, and it was captured to help people like you answer the very question you ask. My suggestion is to start with the ASRA register who I"m sure will be able to help.Regards SamL...................

Comment

Thanks Sam,I will try the register.

Comment

Hi Sam,The new brochure mentions kit"s are available, was just wondering what the price on the kit"s would be.Cheers John

Comment

Hi BonesHere is a link to there updated GT Gyroplanes website, which has all the updated data.http://www.gtgyroplanes.com.au/Cheers SamL.............Sam, i had not check it for awhile but now i have;Empty Weight 360kg WTF surely this cant be right?If that is right, thats only 30kg lighter than GB mod RAF, and it about 70kgs heavy that it can be, going on another machines weights.Last time i talked to them they were trying to lighten it?

Comment

Hey Sam, what are the standard avionics fitted?Looks like enough room for a transponder at the bottom underneath the CB"s and start switch. Can you confirm please.CheersBlue

Comment

Hey Sam, what are the standard avionics fitted?Looks like enough room for a transponder at the bottom underneath the CB"s and start switch. Can you confirm please.CheersBlueHi BlueThe 2 top decks in the centre console are transponder and then VHF radio. A bit hard to see but if you look carefully you can see the little 2 inch antenna fitted below the right side tank in front of undercarriage.Cheers SamL.....

Comment

Hi BlueThe 2 top decks in the centre console are transponder and then VHF radio. A bit hard to see but if you look carefully you can see the little 2 inch antenna fitted below the right side tank in front of undercarriage.Cheers SamL.....Cool, thanks Sam. Actually I was looking forward to doing an install again, has been awhile.What model"s are the Comm and XPDR? What model is the flat screen?I like the try fly buy idea though

Comment

Cant remember the Transponder type, but radio is an Icom. Flat screen is new Garmin Aero 500 GPS from memory.Hey Blue, TRY, FLY, BUY is definatly very cooooool............ ;D ;D Regards SamL..............
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X