No announcement yet.

2012 Nationals update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muz is in the air? Must be less than 3kts of breeze?Graeme.Wow !! and he had no choice but to actually fly the thing rather than just talk about flying it

Comment

muz, did you fly it down there or trailer it?

Comment

ok reading the other posts and adding a few together i"m figuring it was trailered. ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Comment

I got back home last night at 1am from Ian"s place and would like to thank Ian and everyone else who attended for a top weekend with good company, good weather and a perfect location with all the facilities and comforts that anyone could want.There are certainly a lot of flashy machines starting to appear at fly-ins.

Comment

Yes Brian I do actually fly it,one hour flying /two hours polishing.

Comment

Good to see Murray !

Comment

Yep getting more comfortable with take offs and landings. As you can see in the second photo its still got a bit of torque roll on take off.More HS trim needed.Broke my own rule about trailering gyro"s around but wouldn"t have got back home if I flew,solid rain as soon as I hit the QLD border on the drive home.

Comment

Good to hear Murray, there"s no substitute for practice !Gyros and trailers don"t go hand in hand. I reckon one hour in a trailer [being driven] could be equivalent to 50 hours flying.Send rain this way Murray, wheat farmers are looking very despondent.

Comment

Gerry asked me to post a link to some pics he took at the Nationals, Murray was after this Link as well, may as well let everyone have a geek.http://www.panoramio.com/photo/73628333

Comment

Nice work there Phil. That looked like it was a good get togther thanks for putting that up so i could see what i missed. I am now hell bent on making next years nats.Matt.

Comment

Working...
                      X