X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Nationals update

Just spoke to Ian,

Comment

Hi All,As Eric indicated due to the possibility of no access to Burren airstrip we wont take the chance of having the Nationals cancelled again.Ian Carter has generously offered the use of his facilities at Quirindi so we will transfer the Nats to there while we still have time to organise things and advise all the members.Ian"s details are-Connamara,30 K"s West of Quirindi,31,31.741S 150,29.275E. runway 550 Mts NW/SE. Fence at both ends. 2NM"s South of YQDI ,CTAF 127.8.Camping at the strip or motels,pubs in Quirindi town.We will do a run into town as requirered for fuel for those flying in.See you all there!

Comment

once again too late to change plans for burren, will be meeting people out there on thursday, weather forecast this morning shows nil rain forecast anytime around the long weekend, been there quite a few times before with and without rain, road dries up 2-3 hours after it

Comment

I get daily updates from Rod Milne who lives in Burren. All I can go on is the advice from him. The road to the strip is impassable at the moment. The weather reports he is going on says 80/90% percent chance of 1-5 mm of rain Sunday with lowere percentages from today till Friday.With the cold and no sunshine everything is taking longer to dry out. They have had significant rain there over the last week.

Comment

The forecast I have is possible showers Sat , rain Sun thru to Wed .

Comment

See you all there. I"m leaving around 2-3 am.

Comment

Sat. at Quirindi .....

Comment

Perfect weather.

Comment

pics of "the radial " tomorrow

Comment

Sam had a good afternoon.....

Comment

Muz.....

Comment

can"t beat that sound....

Comment

Muz is in the air? Must be less than 3kts of breeze?Graeme.

Comment

wow good to see they have great weather. ours is crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X