2017 ASRA Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 ASRA Nationals

Well it's time to start planning again. Next years Nationals will be held at Goolwa in South Australia over the Easter long weekend. More information coming out in the next issue of Gyronews.

Originally posted by RickE View Post
    Well it's time to start planning again. Next years Nationals will be held at Goolwa in South Australia over the Easter long weekend. More information coming out in the next issue of Gyronews.
    Thanks Rick.

Aussie Paul.

Comment

I've got 8 years and 8 months and 8 days and 7 hours until I retire. [ I going to knock off an hour early .] and then I will be going to every national. so book me in please.

Comment

I am going, my have to upsetan apple cart or two, but I'm there.

Comment

Don't forget the Nationals at Goolwa beginning on the 14th of April. There is onsite camping, accommodation also available in town. The usual competitions and events will be run under ASRA supervision. There will also be a number of instructors available for anyone requiring a BFR.
          There are a number of groups of gyros flying in from all over the country, and of course some will also be trailering in.
          Should be lots of fun, hope to see you all there?

Comment

The 2017 Nationals at Goolwa wound up this afternoon with a presentation lunch at Aldinga airfield near Adelaide. It was a fabulous couple of days with David and Sally Owen doing a wonderful job keeping us all well fed and entertained. Neil Farr from Tamworth took out the Nationals champion award at the event.
            Everyone will start their respective journeys home in the morning.
            Looking forward to the event next year at South Grafton NSW.

Comment

Working...
            X