2017Avalon Airshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017Avalon Airshow

We currently have fifteen gyros for the ASRA stand at Avalon in March. We are keen to get a couple of "home builts" on the stand if anyone has one available. CASA has organised a special exemption to enable us to fly in, or alternatively access for towing in can also be arranged.

wow rick , I know you do, but push hard at this as your definitely on a winner.

Comment

• RossM
      RossM commented
      Editing a comment
      Ask your Boss for some time off Tony.
      Show em your machine.
      (don't tell em how many times its crashed)
      [no smiley face icon in the comment section]

ASRA has been given a number of spare passes for the Avalon airshow next weekend. If anyone is around and would like to come give either Mark Regan, Ian Morcombe or myself a call and we will meet you at the gate with a pass.

Comment

A Pic showing the ASRA stand at Avalon

Comment

Geez Rick, I just opened the photo and it comes up as a 50 X 40mm TINY pic in the middle of a big screen.
        I have not heard much about this event except the big kids had some exposure with the large Israeli drones and a brief on what our military had on display there.
        Anything else there that would excite our little forum?

Regards...........Chook

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3616.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	35665
          Ok Rick I'll see your little pic and raise you one.
          Recently we have been having war games over here in WA with an Italian submarine hunter, the yanks and of course our guys all playing nicely together.
          Yesterday while I was up at our Bindoon airfield this lot happened to upset the tranquility with what appears to be a troop insertion exercise at our neighboring military training area.
          AHH the sound of rotors and the smell of kerosine in the morning.

The RAAF think they own our airspace with not even an inbound radio call and straight over the top of our strip.

Regards...............Chook

Comment

Okay Chook, last year the Army used our little farm airfield as a base for night Ops practice with five Blackhawks coming and going for two days. When they finished up they took us all for an hours flight around the area.

Overflying your strip without radio calls, when you have got guns you can do whatever you like I suppose.

You fellas coming to Goolwa????

Comment

Working...
            X