2015 ASRA Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 ASRA Nationals

i"ll be there. question # will the workshop training / lecture room be air conditioned this year ??? just wondering.

Comment

Yes, it will air conditioned. As each person goes into the room, lecture, we will issue personal fans and you can flap them as hard as you want. So the more you flap the more the air gets conditioned.

Comment

Ya kiwi gitt..... ;DSpoze I"ll be there........someone"s gota control ol mate muz ( and that mutt )
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Russ,Is that the mutt that drools at the sight of Alan"s fingers?

Comment

Yup.... Leo reckons they are "finger lick"n good" too

Comment

thank you Darrell, your right it doesn"t need to be air conditioned either, any body that wants that is a girl.

Comment

Oye....ol mate, nicky nack......how"s you bin pal....Mad M.......finger lickin........I"ll pay that one.Muz ol maaate, convert it to a 2 seater, I could be persuaded to buy it......love it, nice build too.

Comment

Here"s the town... where"s the strip??http://goo.gl/maps/sJVU3Russ - I"m freaking fantastic :-)

Comment

From Wondai, coming from the south, into town, turn left, about 3 or 4KM on the left, turn into the road to the dam

Comment

Nicko, ol chum.......several yrs back some bright spark devised a thing called "gps", they even came up with one to stick on your car windscreen ( sat nav ) is the term.Marvellous things they are, we"ve navigated through countries / cities world wide with one......never leave without one packed away.Now.......drop into dick smith shop, buy one.....bingo, you"ll find yourself at wondai......now how bleedin hard is that. ;D :BTW......your buying me drinks as well.

Comment

Now Russ when you flew to Wondai last year I"m pretty sure I saw a Sextant in your plane?,the same model Capt Cook had? Now that North QLD has electricity I"m glad the older generation like yourself have embraced new fangaled technology like GPS.

Comment

Russ had a sextant in his plane, that would not surprise me.Just spent a couple of weeks in Victoria driving around Melbourne and countryside using an old fashion thing called maps. Works for me.Graeme.

Comment

Count to ten Russy, count to ten.( sextant aye....I"ll give you sextant, ya ****** )Oye Mr Moonro......maps were outdated 50 yrs ago, as were writing and posting letters, geeeezus....don"t let on to folks you are a board member, be embarrassing to us folks that have embraced the digital age.....like, everyone....... cept you, and maybe muz. If you want sum pointers gettin " with it " ......givis a call, only to pleased to help. ( ol mate Moonro was telling me he had coloured TV, I was confused, coz coloured telly has been around for 50 yrs, turns out his set has 2 colours......black and white.....I rest my case )

Comment

Russ,I"ll be sure to bring along an ample supply of Dihydrogen Monoxide just for you... I tried it once and just can"t kick the addiction..

Comment

Working...
                              X