Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avalon 2019

Hi all,

Is anyone going to Avalon 2019 this year and if so are you bringing in a machine for display?

Reason I ask is that I'm fortunate enough to be taking one of our AW139 helicopters down there for static display. Even better, it's going into the Leonardo Helicopters hangar so I can essentially walk away from it for a few hours at a time to check out the other sights..

I'm keen to chat and hang out down there if anyone's going. Of course, I can also show off the shiny big brother if you're interested in that side of things too.

Paul

Yes Paul, we will be down at Avalon. Should have 9 or 10 gyros on display. I cant make it this year but drop by and say g'day to the boys.

Comment

Couple of us are coming down from Broken Hill, just need to sort some accommodation, don't know the area so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Rick, that's great. This is actually my first time to Avalon so looking forward to it. I've worded up the guys at my end that I'm going to abandon them for the Gyro stand

Hope to chat with any one keen enough to share their knowledge.

Cheers

Paul

Comment

My favourite picture from the show so far

Comment

Was there. Other than the dust, sweat, heat, it was a great weekend. Flew in from YLMQ via Cootamundra and Shepparton (overnight) with four other blokes in total three gyro's.

Comment

Working...
            X