X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raftorr......the build

Look and weep ya tossers.......... ;D
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Russ,Nearly looks too good to fly across the sand patch next year!If it flys as good as it looks your onto a winner.Adrian 8)

Comment

Looks good Russ but Rod has made a few errors in some of the design, here is a photo of me fixing the problems... Dont thank me ,its my pleasure...

Comment

Looks good Russ but Rod has made a few errors in some of the design, here is a photo of me fixing the problems... Dont thank me ,its my pleasure...Hi MurrayI"m not sure how I prefere it. First posting picture as a tail dragger, or your posting with the outdoor table undercarrige leg

Comment

Looks awesome.What motor is it.

Comment

"Look and weep ya tossers."Familiar colour, flame something or other...Rod does not have much faith in you, he has had to mark which side is up, and which side is right...That is one neat build, well worth the wait. The floods you"re having up there must be you salivating.G.

Comment

Brian Maloney is going to Rob P"s this week.

Comment

He"s taking a flat top trailer up, plenty of room for another blade box on the trip home.

Comment

Rob saya he"s not letting the blades go until they"re paid for!!!Waddles.
                  Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

Aw, come on Russ, I have been expressing my disappointment in you on here for a long time, you never deleted anything for me.Graeme.

Comment

;D ;DYa left the holden red thing in ya avtar out of the list Russy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"I"ve done it again...........upset a fellow member here. Got a "PM" expressing his disappointments of me.Sorry Mr Woolley, i shall delete the offending item/s, in this thread.russ"Maaate!

Comment

"Been told...........need 3 blades to get that wobbly effect, and painting 2 blade system waste of time "What about an alternating black and white, same on both blades. This would look like a bullseye. Be helpfull when aiming...G.

Comment

im sure to be shot , down if i had a target patten on me blades :-maybe you could have strips on the blades spaced out,adrian

Comment

You could do what Jeff Henley Smith did for Cooma ..... one white blade & the other black ..... mate that looked weird when it was flying

Comment

Working...
                              X