No announcement yet.

Usefull info's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russell, 6000 + hours in a motor that goes straight to maximum revs at start up says a lot. As Birdy said no dry start ups after several weeks of no running. According to the Moreys company the stabilizer can be used in two strokes as well at 10% mixed in the two stroke oil before you add the usall mesured amount to your fuel/oil mix. I found that putting 15% into the cooling fluid for a rotary screew compressor reduced the operating temperature from 120*c to 100*c at the same ambiant temperature with the same operating pressure of the air system. We are talking 750 cfm here at 150 psi.Cheers Des Garvin.

Comment

"was converted to that 50...50 mineral / synthetic stuff , was told it was the bees knees.........as is"Ok, if you are into oil. Patient of mine was a trucky, and had toilet paper filters put on his trucks, and on his Ford ute. Showed me the dip stick on the Ford, clean as. Had 400,000km on it, and had only changed the TP regularly.I bought such a filter to put on the airline onto the drills. Collects moisture and oil from the compressor, and I change paper every couple of years. Bloke I bought it from reckons he has spray painters putting them inline on their compressors.Graham

Comment

Tony.............promar into me tubes.Looks like that slick 50 is the go for me box.And that oil stabilizer stuff for me soob engine oil.Flashlube in me fuel.Christ.....................me gyro runs on "additives".........it"s like poppin pills every morning to stay.... "Verile")
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Christ.....................me gyro runs on "additives".........it"s like poppin pills every morning to stay.... "Verile")

Comment

Monro...........you idiot ;Djust noticed your calma thingoes way ahead of the tribe..............christ, gota give you a few negy"s........folks might get the wrong impression of ya

Comment

Them "new" batteries that recently came out....................unrealThem AAA and AA ones.............they go 4 ever. mates usein them in his GPS, rekins they out perform all others by 5 times or more.....cost, not much more than the normal ones.He thinks they will be avail as rechargeable soon ??............

Comment

Last one................fuel bladders, hava gander at these. They are damn good..........guaranteed

Comment

Fish oil!Grrrustle must have been using it lately, corrects dementia makes you remember stuff and write it on the computer!Reckon Grrrussy must have fallen into a Vat of it!Horan ;D

Comment

I"m swimmin in it.....................ya ****** ;D( you"ll keep )

Comment

russ, promar in your tubes????????? what is your tubes????? adrian, can you let me know about flash lube please ? if you use that you don"t use another upper cylinder lube and it does something to the fuel octane [flash]??????

Comment

Tone..........mate........promar is a puncture repair goo...........TYRESspike your tube it blocks hole immediately...........used it for yrs.

Comment

That"d be back in the days when they used to write "ENDURO" on things like Honda Elsinors (cause back then, the japs couldnt spell dinosaurs)..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

russ , glad i got that one sorted, i thought you meant the promar oil supplement for engines and gear boxes, its good stuff too but apparantely not as well known.thanks any way.

Comment

That"d be back in the days when they used to write "ENDURO" on things like Honda Elsinors (cause back then, the japs couldnt spell dinosaurs)..... ;D ;D ;D ;DMaaate..........them honda elsinors

Comment

Fish oil!Grrrustle must have been using it lately, corrects dementia makes you remember stuff and write it on the computer!Reckon Grrrussy must have fallen into a Vat of it!Horan ;DYou idiot................... ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X