X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usefull info's

Sort of members feedback
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Puncture stuff.........This stuff i have used for yrs, claims sealing up to a 6mm hole. Whack it into your tubes as per directions.Make sure you get the "industrial grade""Promar".....................wouldn"t be without it.

Comment

Octane booster....Nulon have a booster that increases octane 8 points. More expensive than their normal booster, about $20 a bottle........1 bottle per tank fill.

Comment

Gggrusstle,While you are bangin on about Nulon stuff, have you tried the teflon additive for engine oil?I use it in my cattle truck, the landcruisers and the gyro. The theory is that the teflon coats all friction surfaces and makes everything slip and slide inside your engine really well. Teflon is the stuff that they coat non stick frying pans with and teflon against teflon is really slippery!My truck has over 900,000 on it, the land cruisers both have over 400,000, the gyro has a ej22 that came out of a car, had the compression checked and was wacked into the gyro, who knows how many Km it had on it but it has been purring away on the back of the Gyro for over 170 hrs and runs as sweet as!I was never someone who liked "additives" for engines, but this stuff really works. The only problem is you cant put it into a car engine untill the motor is well and truly run in, otherwise the rings wont bed in and you will have problems with compression for the rest of its life.Mark.

Comment

Add to your lists the 100% oil bassed heavy duty oil stabilizer from " MORREYS" or " TRUE BLUE "Just type trubluoil or morey"s oil into google to find the stuff.Cheers Des Garvin

Comment

Dez.............ol mate. What"s it do............stabilizin oil

Comment

Mr Who ran

Comment

Product of the year!!!!!!!!!!!![u]Winchester .44 mag

Comment

Russ and others,Just be careful using octane booster as it destroys the plastisisor ( makes them go brittle!) in fuel hoses real quick. Ive seen a few gyro"s run out of fuel because the fuel tank sight tube cracked after using "octane booster " a few times. Also seen rubber hoses swell up to the point where the 5/16 tube became less than 3/16 and leaned out the carb at full power.I think you would get away using it a few times but dont leave it in the tank for too long.As usual just my 10c worth,Adrian S Adrianqbrokecku sucks

Comment

Birdy,308 178 grain proj

Comment

Russ and others,Just be careful using octane booster as it destroys the plastisisor ( makes them go brittle!) in fuel hoses real quick. Ive seen a few gyro"s run out of fuel because the fuel tank sight tube cracked after using "octane booster " a few times. Also seen rubber hoses swell up to the point where the 5/16 tube became less than 3/16 and leaned out the carb at full power.I think you would get away using it a few times but dont leave it in the tank for too long.As usual just my 10c worth,Adrian S Adrianqbrokecku sucksis this the same thing as flashlube?

Comment

Bones,No "Octane booster" that Russ was talking about is different to Flash lube.I use flash lube in everything that has an internal combustion engine in it from my Helo to the lawn mower - great stuff.Adrian

Comment

Yep Flashlube !!! Also Slick 50 in the oil, expensive yes but does the job!

Comment

Warning!!!!Dont use slick 50 ina 912/914, your slipper clutch wont like it.I use slick 50 in me gear boxes, good stuff, tis mazn how much heat isnt generated, just from friction, wen you got S50 init.Adrian, mate, i dont want to tickle um.

Comment

russ, do you mean promar oil supplement? if so you wouldn"t use that at any time as any thing else in the engine surely? yeah rob p said right from the start the rotax box on the back of a soob should have half gear oil and half moreys oil stab. mine always behaves. so what does the flash lube do? i already put in a 2stroke

Comment

Working...
                              X