Aussie Paul in NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Paul in NZ

Hi people, I am in Nelson on the south island of NZ and it is bucketing down this evening. Limited training during the last 3 days due weather. Got some 500 agle circuits in this mornnmg with a special vfr clearance from the tower. This controlled airspace stuff is great. THEY TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, YOU DO IT, AND THEY KEEP EVERYONG FROM RUNNING INTO EACH OTHER!!!! Bloody caps lock!!!! Great fun.Packed up the owners gyro this arvo and heading south to Alexandra down near Wanaka first thing in the morning. The wx is much better down there and a nice country airport. Regards.Aussie Paul.

Mr Bruty.......sir ;Dme and mum want to go there..........with gyro in tow.What"s the go............can you speak to the "PM" or sumin I see you is a "newbie" here too.................joke aye
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

PB, did you want to use your old Firebird profile?If so, email me and I"ll send you the details.That way we can kill this login you have just made and your old stats will continue.Same goes for you Russell. The reason you are a newbie is that you started a new account.I can"t remember what your old one was but if you want to keep using it, let me know what it was.

Comment

Hope you took plenty of tracksuit pants, Paul. You know the sound of a zip makes the sheep nervous over there. ;D ;D

Comment

PB, did you want to use your old Firebird profile?If so, email me and I"ll send you the details.That way we can kill this login you have just made and your old stats will continue.Same goes for you Russell. The reason you are a newbie is that you started a new account.I can"t remember what your old one was but if you want to keep using it, let me know what it was.No mate.........definately not a new account, had the same user name for years.would suggest your predecessor has been up to mischief..........as we all witnessed over time.Anyway......i"ll get over it...........cheerswebby...........just located a previous thread of mine........way back "slider heads" in this topic area,might answer your question clearer ?????????????????
          If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Working...
          X