New Stamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stamp

Australia Post have created and marketed a new stamp displaying a picture of the current Prime Minister of Australia, Ms Gillard. The prime minister had requested a recall of the stamps following concerns that they weren’t sticking. Australia Post recently suspended a recall of the stamps after the findings of a special Senate Committee were released.

Reply from a mate:Thats horrible Blue..... who would waste the spit.By the way, What I"ve found is that sticking the stamps to my toilet paper really works.

Comment

By the way, What I"ve found is that sticking the stamps to my toilet paper really works. Was thinkn the same meself, a postage stamp wouldnt make much of a skid scrape, but i gess, she"s full of it so it mite be supprisen how much it could soak up.

Comment

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Comment

i went maccas last night and got in a que to be served, as i got closer i could see the person was wearing a berker. as i got even closer i could see the berker was untidy and worn and had fraided edges. not happy i left and crossed the road and went to hungry jacks.

Comment

This is fun.http://www.slapapollie.com/game/1/Gillard

Comment

Comment

i thought i might of been able to get a few more metres with a back slap but it doesnt work that way. bugger!!!

Comment

I reckon her cheeks would be red if voodoo dolls worked!

Comment

yeah well kruddy has knife wounds in his back. she wanted the top job with the top pay so she has to toughen up.

Comment

Just got this in an email today. Now only if this was able to be done with our elected pollies!!!It"s how to start the day on a positive note. 1. Open a new file in your computer.2. Name it "Julia Gillard".3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.4. Empty the Recycle Bin.5. Your PC will ask you, "Do you really want to get rid of Julia Gillard?"6. Firmly Click "Yes."7. Feel better already? Good!Tomorrow we"ll do Wayne Swan and any other pollie that you do not like.

Comment

Guy goes into a bar, there"s a robot bartender.The robot says, "What will you have?"The guy says, "Schooner of New"The robot brings back the best beer ever and says to theman, "What"s your IQ?"The guy says," 168."The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, spaceexploration and medical technology.The guy leaves, but he is curious...So he goes back into the bar.The robot bartender says, "What will you have?"The guy says, "Schooner of New"Again, the robot pours a great beer and gives it to the man and asks, "What"s your IQ?"The guy says, "100."The robot then starts to talk about V8 Supercars, MotoGP, Tooheys beers and Supercheap Auto.The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time.He goes back into the bar.The robot says, "What will you have?"The guy says, "Schooner of New," and the robot brings him another great beer.The robot then says, "What"s your IQ?"The guy says, "Uh, about 50."The robot leans in real close and asks, "So, you people still happy you voted for Gillard?"

Comment

Working...
                        X