Quote of the Week?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote of the Week?????

This is an extract from a Charles Aitken (Bell Potter Securities) report last week...

Sad part is, the majority of australians voted for um.just proves this country is sound asleep n ripe for a take over.

Comment

personally i dont think the majority of australians voted for what weve now got, i think if a threat looms and its going to be marginal hey its not hard to lose any number of forms you like ,pencil pushers do it all he time ,banks,government departments,anyone who owns an important pencil can do it, last election

Comment

personally i dont think the majority of australians voted for what weve now gotMaybe not, but anyone who voted green, gizzard or one of them 3 fence sitters are getn wot they voted for. Blind freddy could see they are all rootn in the same bed.

Comment

personally i don"t think the majority of australians voted for what weve now gotMaybe not, but anyone who voted green, gizzard or one of them 3 fence sitters are getn wot they voted for. Blind freddy could see they are all rootn in the same bed.Birdy, I thought the expresion was " tared with the same brush", but your version seems to work ok.Graeme.

Comment

This article says it all;http://www.smh.com.au/national/dont-...i4b4.htmlHoges

Comment

This came to me today. Not sure if you can view it.Aussie Paul.

Comment

No, sorry, I put the wrong article on. It should be this one;

Comment

Working...
                X