Cataract Lens Replacement Surgery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cataract Lens Replacement Surgery.

G"Day Gents,Have to have a lens replacement in right eye due to cataract.Big decision, Monofocal or Multifocal lens replacement.Anyone got either implanted and can give me their views on what they have and how happy or not you may be with what you had done.Booked in for surgery 2oth Dec, 2011.ThanksMitch

I thought based on my Father-in-laws surgery that Cataract surgery was one thing. Lens replacement surgery was a seperate thing.It was for him anyway. He needed the cataract surgery and that meant he was able to throw away the glasses.Having said that, good luck and I guess you will see better soon!

Comment

hi,I had both my eyes done (1) in april & (1) in may this year. Before these operations I was down to 5% in left eye & 45% in right,not good for anything much, but since the operation I can actually tig weld and do lathe work again, first time in 2 years .... both procedures were mono.the surgeon said at the time if i went for multi night time driving there might be an issue with oncoming headlights. But I still wear glases for reading & computer.Hope this info helps, good luck with your opp.

Comment

Mitch,there was a story of a 747

Comment

Thanks Gents I appreciate your comments.Mitch

Comment

Working...
          X