PPL questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPL questions

OK is it really that hard and sucky, to get a PPL nowdays?Trying to work out whether or not to do it, whether i really want to be on the other end of the beating stick both flying and the tests Make it quick cause i gone again sunday

Far as i can make out Bones, unless you need to go into public airspace or intend to make sum coin outa it [ ****, dont say that, thats taboo in the public service], you dont need one.But, if youv got time to waste [ like a fortnite], it wont be a problem.

Comment

Far as i can make out Bones, unless you need to go into public airspace or intend to make sum coin outa it [ ****, dont say that, thats taboo in the public service], you dont need one.But, if youv got time to waste [ like a fortnite], it wont be a problem.Well ya see it like this im sort of finished in the gyro world and moving on to FW

Comment

I got my PPL back in the 80"s, was it hard ? not really, it did involve a bit of study but because its about flying ....mainly, it was interesting and you did learn lots of good stuff.Havent heard of anyone failing.

Comment

Working...
        X