WA weather mid-Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA weather mid-Jan

Adrian or others with sand in ya teeth, could ya tell me what type of weather a bloke could expect to have in mid January, i fly in on the 13th so thats not good right there, but then we off to Esperance for a couple of weeks.Should be good, pity its so far away otherwise i try to catch up with ya all, might yet soo what happens.

Bones,Mid Jan , Perth and Surrounds 30+ , North of Perth

Comment

Thanks Adrian, i got to get 2 lics done and other stuff, so if i get it done early i might have a day to spare, but i not too sure.The machine should be there and out of customs by Fri 13th and i only got just over 2 weeks so might be pushing it.i have been told the sea brease comes on everyday at the same time, so a constant wind up the strip should be good for them anyway Hope

Comment

Bones,Only 2 weeks and 2 students, I hope the weather is good to you. Will you be operating out of Esperance regional or are you on a private strip?Have fun and I hope you have enough time to get the students upto speed. Adrian

Comment

Esperance is a good spot mate ussually nice weather in summer and from memory mainly between ssw or se winds can get windy but surly youl be right try to get to cape le-grande nat park if you get time some of the worlds best beacheshave a good 1wolfy

Comment

Working...
          X