technical answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• technical answers

i"ve wondered for a long time and asked the questions of people that should be in the "know the answers categary, eg bank people etc" and no one has been able to tell me . in the fact bank people have given a blank look in return and said they don"t know .so while having a shower last night [where I do all my best thinking ] I realized that I should ask you guys as I"ve never come across a more smarter bunch of people ever. so:

Comment

Money is made out of thin air. The US government writes a bond, which it gives to the Federal Reserve bank ( a private institution, owned by secret shareholders) who then multiply by some formula, say ten times, and lend it back to the government with interest. Thus governments can never be out of debt. What should happen is that governments create money and lend it out. Then we would not need to pay taxes."Jackels at Jekyll" by Richard Sizemore tells the background to a secret bankers meeting at Jekyll Island in 1913. So secret they all got on a special train at different stations under assumed names.And this gave control of money to a private bank. At a recent Senate enquiry, Bernard Benanke was asked to whom he had lent trillions of dollars of taxpayers money. He said "No". Which means he was more powerful than the US government.Wayback, a German was a gold dealer with a red schield outside his door, so he called himself Rothschilde. he would give folk a receipt for the gold they left in his store room. It became easier to pass on the receipt for goods than to get the gold to transfer. Rothschilde realised that not all gold would be called on the same day, and wrote out receipts for gold he did not have, and charged interest. He showed his 5 sons the trick and sent them to European capitals. Nathan who went to London was the most successful. He lent the money to Wellington so Wellington could have a war with Napoleon. Who borrowed his funds from the Rothschilde in Paris..Nathan had an observer at Waterloo, who rushed back to London to say Wellington had won. Jacob went to the stock exchange and looked glum and started selling. Panic set in and Nathans agents bought in at much lower prices. It is said he owned half England at the end of the day. The official war observer arrived in town the next day.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uehtwRMGD1M

Comment

In monetary economics, fiat money is an intrinsically useless product.

Comment

o

Comment

Working...
          X