Fuel injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel injectors

Any person that needs fuel injectors over hauling, can contact Craig Ainsworth at 07 54955555. The cost will be at trade rate $25.00 ea plus postage. The only thing is that the injector should be serviceable. You will need to tell him that your from the Gyro club.

Max if this guy has the right equipment this is the next step for the correction of your rough running gyro.Bench test the B@stards.Chook.

Comment

Hey Chook, I left some info out, trying to make it less complicated. Craig is the pwner of the business that reconditions fuel injectors. I was working for him when I came to Aus, so that is why we are getting them done at trade price. Regards Darrell.

Comment

G"Day Chook, I was just down your way. Nearly stood on a brown snake watching Russell doing a solo on his farm. I test flew his little gyro 3 times. She went like a rocket. Tempted to buy 1500 acres of land down WA and be king of my country (Like Birdy) Supprised how cheep wheat country is. Sick of rules and paper work (and black fellow politics) My Micro-tech ECU is due back soon as there was some misunderstanding over the amount of Cam sensor fingers.

Comment

Working...
        X