No announcement yet.

A must read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about us being 99% nothing.If you look at the water H2O molecule it"s 99% empty or proportional space.So next time you look at a full glass of water its actually 99% empty.Things aren"t always how you see it.Theology is also struggle for me until the laws of physics break down.Like the big bang or God did it.The black hole is still a battle,Matter enters gets ripped down to protons neutrons electrons and gets spat out the other side like a big recycle center.Not even light photons escape, the dimension of time also distorted as it"s a tear in the fabric of gravity even gravity a product of what exactly.A photon has a mass and energy but its nothing hows that work.The laws of the universe keeps us thinking but so does theology.For instance how did Noah collect and fit 400 million species on the arch two breeding pairs in there little micro environment for 44 days and 44 nights and then place them back in the environment they came from which has been under water for the same amount of time and ensure there survival. Life on earth is small miracle 23Deg tilt 4 seasons not too close not too far away from the sun such a fragile planet gaining tones of rock per year from meteors very lucky really we have had a few near misses recently.There are planets out there upside down and spinning backwards from big hits.The universe is a very hostile place Quasars (giant black holes) sucking in entire galaxy"s in, exploding stars spraying enormous energy into space and gamma pulses high energy particles etc. Our atmosphere protects us from a lot of that to a degree so we should look after it.

Comment

I dont get ulcers, coz i dont givashit.

Comment

Working...
      X