A must read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A must read

Any-one who is interested in flight of any kind and is a UFO skeptic should read "The Day After Roswell" by Col. Philip J Corso. A member of president Eisenhower"s NSC among other things. His book has been endorsed by the now retired Canadian minister of defence as "All True" Meanwhile the cover-up continues to keep the "sheep masses" happy. The book is avail. off the internet through the book depository for $7.50 (Sorry you skeptics talking about UFOs on a gyro forum but I was once reported as a UFO) ;D

wow max that"s a story I would like to hear more of seeing the forum is quiet and only if you had time. personally I believe that we can"t be the only ones in the universe , just doesn"t seem probable to me. I phoned up once to report a "green light" travelling at high speed across the sky only to be told it was a flare. I told them it was over land and travelling west to east and during the day. so there next reason was a meteriote, seemed probable to me at the time so I went with that. I don"t actively search any of it though. I don"t drink either.

Comment

There has been a massive cover up going on since 1946. They even know who drives them and the method of propulsion. It was found that a powerful radar lock on would upset their guidance systems. A program of "ridicule" was set up and then it became part of "culture" that if you spoke about them you were considered crazy. I believe all to protect old religions and keep the sheep masses in a working rhythm and maintain the slave based economy. - In 2011 the Australian ministry of defence announced to the world they had lost all records of UFO"s (What a bunch of lying B@$%*rds) ;D

Comment

There was a show on Austar the other day. It had some good explanations that work for some other sightings and rumours that came out. They were talking about during the war when satellite technology was primitive, at area 51 where the new tech was all tested they used the place cardboard cutouts of oddly shaped aircraft on the ground for the enemy satellite to see. I can see how this would create rumours of men from other planets. It was actually very believable and gave a good explanation to the UFO enthusiasts. The other interesting show which was on TV was a myth buster"s episode where they busted the myth about the conspiracy theories about landing on the moon they talked about the flag blowing in the wind the theory that the tape was slowed down to make it look like low gravity and a couple of other ones that I can"t recall but they were all clearly busted and really well explained.

Comment

Hey Disco, I think the other ones were, the shadows at different angles and the sneaker foot print in the sand ????

Comment

I"ve had a fascination for the subject all my life. The Retired canadian minister of defence said "They"ve been coming here for 450,000 yrs. and some can walk down the street (nordic blonds) and some look like praying mantises. The common ones are the Ebons (or greys) Military personal were told that the crew of the Roswell crash were genetically modified humans. But they were "Greys" - Highly evolved beings that communicate with thought or mental telepathy. Black oops. have since formed an alliance with them. -- If I come across a bunch of nordic blonds I"m going to volunteer to go on their breeding program ;D If you think this is science fiction then go and place your head back under the rock. In a recent U/S survey sceptics are now 35 percent and conspiracy believers are 65 percent of the population.

Comment

That explains Russ , then...... If you ever get the chance Disco , go to the radio telescope at Parkes , some very interesting info on the Apollo missions .

Comment

If you think this is science fiction then go and place your head back under the rock.Sounds like all them years of sniffn soldern smoke has hada negative effect Maxy.

Comment

ROTFLOL...I will Eric..

Comment

Get your head out of that rock birdy and read the book. Ever wondered why the vacuum tube suddenly was fazed out around 1948 The idea"s for the silicon chip, laser, night vision goggles, ect was scattered over the desert floor near roswell. If you want to think like a sheep for the rest of your life -- good luck--

Comment

Hey Max..

Comment

Read the book Disco, sounds like you come from the same sheep flock as Birdy ;D

Comment

If you want to think like a sheep for the rest of your life -- good luck--Wots this sheep ****?Cows Maxy.All you read ina book is wot the riter wants you to know.Like all universities.Iv live in, and will die in, the only real uni there is. You can learn everythn thats relitive to life, all you need is open eyes n ears, and a few grey cells that work. Its always made me wunder tho, that if these critters are here, and have the savvy do all the things you say they can, without anyone known, wots the point of it???? If we had anythn they wanted, they have the ability to just take it.If they wanted to enslave us, they woulda dun long ago.If they wanted to just smoke us n move in, we"d be smoke.Least, if my head is ina hole Max, its in the real world.

Comment

Well said Birdy, (I hope one lands in your bush one-day and demands some of your your genetic material) ;D

Comment

Why would he want that?He got ere froma natha planet, i just putt round in this ones atmosphier.Hardly worth the effort.But if he"s thinkn of liftn one of me cows, he"s in **** deeper n space.

Comment

Working...
                              X