No announcement yet.

A must read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn"t see that one coming at all birdy. made my sunday morning. if you went back through your posts and put your thoughts and beliefs into a little booklet i"m sure it would be a best seller. don"t laugh at that cause others do it.

Comment

If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted was true were really true, there would be little hope of advance. -- Orville Wright

Comment

I"ve heard that there"s a book call the bible, might be right up your alley Max

Comment

I"ve read the bible (old testament)

Comment

Oh come on max, I"m just poking a bit of fun.

Comment

If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted was true were really true, there would be little hope of advanceAny idea is an advancement on the moment just before you had the idea Max.Feasability/affordability/practicality is wot sorts out the real advancements from the tax payer funded ego trip.

Comment

UFO"s have been buzzing around our skies with impunity for thousands of years. They are regularly sighted by astronauts, airline and airforce pilots and the general public. The yanks were very concerned during the mid. 40"s that they were soviet inventions, but soon discovered otherwise. A culture of ridicule was created for various reasons so people would keep quiet. The "culture" still lingers in some of the more simple sheep masses. ;D They had been buzzing missile sites testing response times and scared the crap out of the military as they half expected an alien invasion. The cover-up was important at the time to prevent panic.

Comment

A culture of ridicule was created for various reasons so people would keep quiet.Or just simple logic.Like i said, if they are smart enuf to get ere, wots stopn them now??We would be pissants in comparison.Unless of course, theres nuthn ere worth taken. So why have they been ere for thousands of years?Maybe we are just good entertainment. ;D ;DRecon it got more to do with the quality of the wacky backy the "witnesses" have.

Comment

President Eisenhower, Reagan, Carter, Kennedy, and most astronauts among thousands of prominent people were all on wacky birdy ;D Not to mention over 200 witnesses from one school in Melbourne (Westall high) during a disc landing in 1966. I"ve been studying the subject for decades. Where have you been. Studying cows butts? ;D

Comment

Where have you been.Iv been ere mindn me own bissness I only ponder bout things i have control over.Its a wast of time wurryn bout alians.If they are ere, then they are much smarter n us, and theres f-all you can do bout it.Like the wether, live with it.

Comment

A good reply Birdy. The thing that gets up my Gander is Governments are not to be trusted and will tell the public any crap (often through the security services) if they think they can get away with it, and have been known to commit acts of murder to quieten a whistle blower. There has however been some good honest politicians, but they"ve mostly ended up dead. JFK comes to mind. :-X

Comment

Hey Max, Would"t call JFK an honest politician , he was well liked, but a lying son of a dog just like all the rest, he was just well liked don"t think he would"ve survived today media, so max, what your thoughts on the moon landings, If they put a man on the moon I"m Jesus Chris. :-X

Comment

G"Day KIngo, Good to have some fresh blood in the debate. You"re prob. right about JFK. I thought he did some good things though. I liked his taste of women. ;D I personally think they went to the moon but have been told "under No uncertain terms are they allowed to go back" (Neil Armstrongs words to a friend) I think the grey guys have a base there. Before they left the moon on the first mission they left seismic sensors on the surface and sent the lunar module crashing back to the surface. The readings went off scale and the moon vibrated for 3 hrs. instead of the expected 20 mins. The tests were repeated during the second and third landings with the same results indicating that the moon had a large hollowed out interior. -Just some stuff they don"t tell the public-

Comment

Back to reality, and things that matter, where dose Ozone come from? [ talkn bout things the dumb public are never told, coz it stuffs up the scare tactic]

Comment

Yeh the aliens probably think the same as pigeons flying upside down nothing worth crapping on.But on a serious note our Galaxy is one of millions out there so do the math of probability and its quite likely.There has been allot of info released after the 25 year embargo.I watched a documentary recently about a Grey suit military investigator,interesting to say the least, especially what happened to Inter continental ballistic missile tests.One hypothesis they were working on was that nuclear weapons in space was prohibited by unknown or extra terrestrial activity. Reports from air traffic controllers and not just one, but several simultaneous sightings on radar and very high speed radars were checked and callibrated nothing faulty.Unfortunately two pages of the report is the actual event and the next twenty is a psychological assessment so most air traffic controllers,pilots,astronauts prefer the silent option.A good story to tell the grand kids.I saw a thesis my brother was given published years ago by a professor of physics it was a product of twelve years work.A vehicle powered by apposing forces and could travel at the speed of light.Problem is at that speed you get blasted with gamma ray and if a speck of dust collided with the vehicle you would get something close to atomic fission,good old energy= mass x velocity sq.Shuzzbut...

Comment

Working...
                                X