Messages of support for Ian Sganzerla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages of support for Ian Sganzerla

This is a thread for those who want to pass on messages of good will and support to Ian from south east Qld, who is suffering a barrage of health issues these days. His wife told me he has his ups and downs with these issues, which came "out of the blue", he has some good days and some not so good, but he is battling on.I for one would just like to wish him all the best and hopefully a speedy and full recovery.Although Ian doesnt get on the forum much these days, I mentioned this thread to his wife and I am sure Ian will come on and see any messages people might like to leave him, so feel free to add your mesage of support. All the best Ian.

This is a thread for those who want to pass on messages of good will and support to Ian from south east Qld, who is suffering a barrage of health issues these days. His wife told me he has his ups and downs with these issues, which came "out of the blue", he has some good days and some not so good, but he is battling on.I for one would just like to wish him all the best and hopefully a speedy and full recovery.Although Ian doesn"t get on the forum much these days, I mentioned this thread to his wife and I am sure Ian will come on and see any messages people might like to leave him, so feel free to add your message of support. All the best Ian.I second that MadMuz.

Comment

All the best from Darwin Ian. I"ll send you healing thoughts.

Comment

Never good to see a fellow gyro enthusiast going through a tough time. Best wishes.

Comment

G,day Ian, wish you a speedy recovery from Kon Venetis

Comment

Ian, I met you once down in Victoria, and it was not a waste of time. So get better so we can catch up again.Graham

Comment

Hi Ian,I have never met you but looking forward to meeting you in the future.Best wishes.

Comment

Dear Ian -You are the ingenious creator of the neatest and cutest single seat gyros yet made in Australia, and creator and installer of intriguing devices (mostly from recycled sources). And an ex-President, former Board member, TA extraordinaire, producer of keel and mast extrusions, Constitutional Law conversationalist, and the list goes on and on .... Get well soon, old Bean.Mark ReganMelbourne

Comment

"Constitutional Law conversationalist". If you get into this topic with Ian you can talk for a week non stop. Thought provoking indeed.I had a quick look in Ian"s shed once, what an experience.Don"t wast time being crook mate, there is to much living to do.Graeme.

Comment

ian, I can remember when asra needed some one to step up be the president in time of need and thought , struth you have guts mate , I"m bloody glad you did too. get well soon.

Comment

"Constitutional Law conversationalist". If you get into this topic with Ian you can talk for a week non stop. Thought provoking indeed.I had a quick look in Ian"s shed once, what an experience.I went and saw Ian today to get some alloy.... we started yacking about some of the sh!t thats going on in the world

Comment

You wont remember me Ian, but I met you at the Biggenden Nats, and met a nice bloke. Hoping all"s getting better.Grant McFarlane.

Comment

Hi IanYou visited Terry when he was very ill in Princess Alexandria and we appreciated this, so I hope you are getting better.

Comment

Ian is someone you dont forget, he"s been there & done it & been a big supporter of ASRA. Prayers for healing & a return to excelent health !!

Comment

G"day Ian, It"s Mike Blakemore, You will also probably not remember me but don"t worry that happens to all of us and it gets worse as you get older. You introduced me to Gyro out there at Whatt"s bridge with that Glider behind the ute tearing up and down that paddock with dust in eyes and instruction with encouragement in confidence to overcome absolute,fear,terror,madness of glider flight in order to progress to solo pilot, fond memories indeed. I recall visiting you to discuss student pilot training and registration etc and you had the time to help with the right info. And then the intellectual discussions "Constitutional Law conversationalist" among other things could have talked for hours. I have a lot of time and respect for you mate and if you need any help with anything let me know. Get well Ian and eat your vegetables...hope to see you out there again soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X