Merry Christmas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas...

I would like to wish my gyro friends a Holy, happy and safe Christmas.Aussie Paul.

Thanks Paul.... Same to you mate.... I hope everyone has a nice safe holiday season and a brilliant new year in 2015

Comment

merry christmas fellows gyro friends and a happy new year.cheers adrian.

Comment

Ho...Ho, to you pathetic bunch of misfits, as a gesture of goodwill don"t give me prezzies, just send cash. More easier. ;D ;D
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

I was to do plenty of flying over xmas but have been presented with a cafator up my "old chap" so I can pee and waiting a prostate opp. in the new year. Can"t even think of anything exotic! :"(

Comment

I was to do plenty of flying over xmas but have been presented with a cafator up my "old chap" so I can pee and waiting a prostate opp. in the new year. Can"t even think of anything exotic! :"(Should be just the ticket for flying Max - wouldn"t have to land for a pee. Best not take your usual route over the nude beaches though. Merry Xmas.PS - don"t send Russ any cash, send it to me and I will pass it on.

Comment

Geeeezus

Comment

Just thinking about that Laser being inserted down the " old fella " and Peeing razor blades afterwards

Comment

I was to do plenty of flying over xmas but have been presented with a cafator up my "old chap" so I can pee and waiting a prostate opp. in the new year. Can"t even think of anything exotic! :"(That"s a bummer Max.... You could always just plug the hose onto a vacuum port on your carby while you are flying? That way you wouldn"t have to stop for pee breaks for hours.... at least whilst flying

Comment

I personally think the prostate swells if you don"t have enough sex, so in future I"ll prob. be flying around with a nice pink silicon doll. (may even earn some petrol money renting her to my gyro comrades)

Comment

" prostate " swells......Bla bla bla........?Maaate

Comment

Just thought I would tease your prostate Max.

Comment

Working...
                        X