• Show
Clear All

• I found a great bike for Murray Barker

Actually, there is a couple that would match the Little Wing

Imagine the pain of "dropping it"

Comment

What a waste of good A/C engines :-

Comment

Imagine the pain of "dropping it" Not to mention the torque twisting when you rev it up or back off

Comment

my mate in town here has a bike with a big V8 chev motor in it direct drive to the back end just via the clutch. I think it came from the gold coast actually. he said if you have too much throttle on in a corner the back end just slides out from it. beautiful amazing set up on it thou.[ professionally done ] his party trick is he bets he can use the kick starter [ yes it has that fitted ] with his hand to start the V8, [ I never ever bet with him ] anyway the kick starter is dumby set up with a ignition switch which just hits the electric starter on the engine which with all the gloss and eye appeal you never really see cause he"s standing in the way of it. bloody amazing bike thou.

Comment

Yeah Tony, I saw on that blokesworld or temporary Australians, they did a test ride on a 350 chev bike...... pretty awesome.... from what I understand, Australia is leading the way.... a mob called "Barbarian"

Comment

yeah looks like the middle one muz but I can"t see the kick starter on this side. but pretty much the same bike.

Comment

Working...
              X