Headaches.... (from Ray on US forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headaches.... (from Ray on US forum)

Next Time... Get a Second Opinion! The doctor said…”Harry, the good news is that I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your lower spinal nerve and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve that pressure is to remove your testicles !”. I was shocked, but had no choice but to go under the knife. When I left the hospital, I was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but felt like I was missing an important part of Myself. As I walked down the street, I felt like a different person. I could make a new beginning and live a new life. I saw a men"s clothing store and thought, "That"s what I need... A new suit..." I entered the shop and told the salesman, "I"d like a new suit.." The elderly tailor eyed me briefly and said, "Let"s see... Size 44 long." I laughed, "That"s right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!" the tailor said. I tried on the suit, and it fit perfectly. As I, admired myself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" I thought for a moment said, "Sure." The salesman eyed me and said, "Let"s see, 34 sleeves and 16-1/2 neck." I was surprised, "That"s right, how did you know?" “Been in the business 60 years." I tried on the shirt and it fit perfectly. I walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" I thought for a moment and said, "Sure." The salesman said, "Let"s see... Size 36. I laughed, "Ah ha! I got you! I"ve worn a size 34 since I was 18 years old." The salesman shook his head, "You can"t wear a size 34...A size 34 would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."

now that"s funny.

Comment

Yeah I thought that was good.

Comment

I have gone up a size in underware, since reading that.RegardsMatt

Comment

haa ha or get a second opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X