Flying cows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying cows

G,day.I saw a TV commercial the other night (cant remember what they wereadvertising )but two cows were flying a Gyro ! Looked like atandem Dominator or something.I knew Queensland cows are clever at jumpin over the moon and stuff but I didn't know they could also fly Gyro's.Thought I heard them muttering about goin to roundup some birdiesor somethin.Cheers.Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Yep, not only did they fly a gyro but it jump started and burst through the roof as well. Which pretty well sums up the ad. Ted

Comment

This about cows from a friend of mine: Amanda Vanstone was being driven around the countryside in her limo byher driver.Suddenly a cow walked into the road the limo hits the cow. Slightlyshaken up, the driver goes to see if the cow is alright." Is it all right? " asks Amanda from the comfort of the seat. Thedriver prodded the cow, shook his head............"No ma'am, it's dead."" Well you were driving, not me, so you go and tell the farmer what happened! " So the driver goes off to the nearby farm.A couple of hours later the driver came back holding a bottle ofChampagne, with his clothes scruffy and all messedup.........................." Oh my God, what happened to you ? "Amanda exclaimed as she saw the driver." Well ma'am, the farmer gave me this bottle of Champagne,the farmer's wife gave me a kiss, and their daughter had sex with me "!!" What the hell did you say ? "Well ma'am, I just said..........."I'm Amanda Vanstone's driver, and I just killed the cow."

Comment

Nick, that joke dosn't make any sence, us country people love Amanda........ hangon I get it , you work for the Labour party , your profiles right ... you really are a trouble maker.[}] and mate , your got guts.... shes a big gal.[:X]cheers Phil []

Comment

Working...
        X