Manilla Bender - 24th Feb 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manilla Bender - 24th Feb 2007

I had a call from a friend of a friend the other day.Supposedly there is an air show being organised on the above date at Manilla which is near Tamworth in NSW [for those who"ve not been there]The air show is being organised by a RAAF pilot, Matt, who is interested to see if we can place some gyros up there for the event.We will need to do some prelims with CASA to make it happen, anyone who knows what to do with this might be able to help.Could I get an idea of who might be interested in attending so I can pass it on for Matt"s information?Thanks,Nick

Nick,Is it a definite event? (Just that you used the word supposedly).If you can confirm it, send me all relevant details (location, contact, dates, etc) and I"ll put it in the forum calendar.

Comment

Ozy,I ventured your trading name to fly a display so they can see a "man eating grass hoppers".. we just have to get the permission to do so.Admin,I"m waiting for confirmation from Matt of all the details, when they come to hand I"ll post them. UNfortunately I have Matt"s mobile number second hand off a friend of a friend, I"ve sent a number of sms"s to Matt but not yet had a response, time will tell.From what I"m told it will be an air show with all sorts of flying machines so a display will be a good thing. However, the whole show has to be controlled as there are to be military aircraft doing low and fast passes.. you won"t be able to lob in when you feel like it, nor fly whenever.Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Working...
      X