Fighting Terrorism the Aussie way !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting Terrorism the Aussie way !!

If quitters never win, and winners never quit! , then who is the fool who said, "Quit while you're ahead?"=

Graeme,So not funny.I know plenty of fine, decent, Islamic people who abhore the ideals adopted by terrorists, your post is a mockery to them.Tell me about ETA, the IRA, Bader Meinhoff Gang and the like - all white christians.Do you know about Saladin and the 'Holy Crusades'? Where 3000 Islamic people were held for ransom and all were butchered by the 'christian' King Richard of the time, who was a Frenchman, not an Englishman - where all this bullsh!t started with the 'us and them' mentality and where the hatred was bred from.Please remove your post, I find it offensive, and I'm an Aetheist, if you know what that is.Thank you,Nick.

Comment

Graeme,Our forum is not a place for Racist garbage. And it is not the Aussie way or ever will be, to think inciting racism is funny. There are plenty of other examples I could add to Nicks posting. I also demand you immediately remove your offensive post from our forum.Hoges

Comment

It's a joke fellas ..... don't you think Muslims have a sense of humour also .... and besides they're intelligent enough to realise it's only a joke - don't you think ?? Show me a joke that doesn't take the mikey out of something or some one ??I'll bet you've all told kiwi jokes and irish jokes. And what about jokes about the fairer sex, don't they count? .... come on fellas .... Just my two bobs worth ... a jokes a joke!Safe Flying ... ding Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment

Comment

I also demand .....Hmmmmm now let me see......nope.Aetheist. Is that someone who says "I swear there aint no heaven, but I pray there aint no hell"Graeme.

Comment

Right or wrong fellas, that is an old joke. I beleive it came from the states.Want to know how I know that? Because i just cant imagine a Canadian or an Australian man going out on his lawn chair with only a six pack![]Flying the right side up in Canada

Comment

Read it again fellas - it is definately a joke, designed to get a laugh out of the lengths that an Australian man will go to to see a woman naked. It is taking the mickey out of ourselves.I agree with Rhino - I can't see an Australian man going out to sit on his lawn to watch naked women, with only a six pack.Tim McClure

Comment

Gees, I'm glad I'm not a comedian these days, If thats the responce the a good JOKE[!]Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Ozy-WozA JOKE!!!Now you tell me...I had the missus run around the blockstarkas yesterday..Flying the LEFT SIDE DOWN in Oztralia!!Photo,s ??

Comment

Graeme,Be careful, for ye may reap what ye shall sow.It is no joke to suggest that a person should take action to get another to top themselves. Sure there are Islamic people who have a sense of humour, but the kind of Islamic people that you are 'joking' about might well be laughing at your *ultimate* expense in the near future, you may recall Mr Salmon Rushdie is in hiding still from one Ayatolla's fatwa, want to be nervous for the rest of your life?Let me point out that nobody knows who is at the root of all this evil, we only know what we have been told by our media organisations and governments, and both could well be implicated in the incitement and / or commission of these acts against both England and the US. I am quite certain if the 'foreign interests' in the Arabic states left then there would be no such actions on our soil. You would be aware that since the Crusades that the Arabic states have been invaded time and time again by westerners for their own greedy ends, the sovereign peoples of those lands have been shoved aside / murdered and butchered for the self advancement of the invaders, and this applies even today with the US in Iraq for the oil in their lands. I have no doubt that the star attraction at the centre of attention and the most wanted man in the world is most likely a fiction of the US oil companies. You are just another sucker who is buying their crappy stories for $1.20 a litre...I would suggest you remove your 'joke', if not because it offends myself and many others, but for your own safekeeping.Good luck.Nick.

Comment

Comment

I thought it was funny[]Image Insert: 28.54

Comment

If laughter is good for the heart, may Dick Cheney get this news clipping!Paul W. PlackSport Copter N954P(under construction)

Comment

I reckon you read too much Nik.The joke mite well be offencive over there, but its not posted over there, its posted ere, and in the land of Oz we got a sence o humer.[sumthn I dout the crazies would even know bout.]Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Birdman,[You'd be right about that, that is why you don't mess with them.]Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Working...
                              X