No announcement yet.

Fighting Terrorism the Aussie way !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nik,We all know your view on the joke - youve told us often enough.You can rest easy now that youve made your stance that you wont be a target of terrorist activity. By the way , I got 98% on my GA BAK........... Did you hear the one about the Irishman...oops ,sorry.

Comment

You must admit tho, that all this tooing and froing back and forth is very interesting and a lot of fun. Kinda makes up for a lack ofGyro photo's on the forum to discuss.But if it wasn't so serious, it would be a bit of a joke,eh.Have a nice day.PS: Ding, I understand that its not a towel but a bandage !Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

I could say, that there is another bunch of blokes that wear them things on their heads, they call themselves sics. I wont say that tho because they might try to give us a thrashing on the cricket field and we are in enough trouble as it is.PS: I would really like to see more Gyro photo's. Now that Stan theman has sold his jittny it dont feel right and I have re read allme Phantom comics.Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

Its a good thing that blonds, irishmen, poms, kiwis, tasweagens and king billy coke bottle don't where nappies on their heads ay.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Image Insert: 72.69

Comment

Funny you should mention King Billy Coke Bottle. He is actually working for a contactor out at the same mine that I am at. Which is ironic because this paticular mine is very very "Culturally sensitive".

Comment

Poor pig. I like cows too, they taste good !Dunno about that Birdy, I've seen some Aussie blokes wearing their girlfriends nickers on their head. Fine upright looking specimensthey were too. I guess we aint immune either.My wifes urologist is a Sikh from India.He an I watch cricket together occasionally. Come to think of it, he has threatened to come an get me !Robert DunnMackay. Qld.Growing old is good while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                X