Need Gyro for TV appearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Gyro for TV appearance

Hi all,I'm currently working on a TV show made by the same bunch that do Myth busters for the Discovery channel and part of the show is being filmed in our workshop in Sydney.I've suggested that it would look great if we had a Gyro hanging from the rafters on display.question is would anyone be interested in volunteering a machine (for free unfortunately) for up to 6 months? Would not have to be complete but the more bits the merrier. Could be returned at any time , would not be fiddled with and the building is alarmed and secure. I can organise transport but obviously the closer to Sydney the better.Its being made for American Tv but would show in OZ eventually. I'll just repeat there is no offer of any money but it might be an interesting bit of exposure or I could be way off track.Told them I'd give it a try so here I am..cheers,Art.....email me on mechfx@cia.com.au or work number is 02 9383 4244 (Fox Studios)...Art Spink...

Wouldn't it be better hang'n off the rotors??Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Working...
    X