Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying Motorcycle draws crowd Main St Sturgis USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying Motorcycle draws crowd Main St Sturgis USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgpOwnH1MG8

Wow cant beat that for promoting todays gyroplanes.Well done

Comment

Sam,I spent 40 odd minutes chatting with Larry yesterday about the Super Sky Cycle and his visits to Sturgis and Oshkosh.Interestingly, the SSC at Oshkosh is NOT recognised as a roadable gyroplane.At Sturgis which is the largest gathering of MotorCycles in the world, they dont see a gyroplane at all.They see a 3 wheeler motorcycle (trike) which can fly.Having said that any prospective purchasers of the SSC will no doubt quickly learn about the origins of the SSC, which has morphed from the Butterfly gyroplane. I can easily morph my Monarch iunto an Aurora or a Super Sky Cycle.Incidentally, Larry is still vigorously testing the SSC in flight and on the road. He told me it is performing exactly like a gyroplane in the air, with spins and various other maneuvers. He is getting 300 plus rrpm from the MLS on a set of 29 footers and has also flown and continues to test the folding rotorblades.Most of the enquiries he is getting reflect a very strong interest in the SSC and Aurora Gyroplane.Dont forget about the Super Sky Car which is the three seater version of the SSC with fully enclosed body. Couple of years should see this available. Mitch

Comment

Working...
      X