general photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• general photos

Heres a few photos i managed to get flying around in the last couple of weeks, back out again at the week end so catch up then.

few more, and as you may have guessed the camera spat a dummy, and the dates are wrong on some of them.

Comment

No guessing where you took those Bones but thanks for the great photos ! and does the country look fantastic.

Comment

those are some good photos guysa few places to put down for a wizz or so. maybe ill get my rare in to gear and take some photos around this area. where i am cheers adrian

Comment

Look at all that tucker. Your going to have some fat cows there this year. Yum.

Comment

Like the last two pics Bonesy very interesting ground formation layout. The amount of green shows how good the earth can produce with out all the chemical crap that we are lead to believe is required to grow things, but just some good old fresh water from above. Now just watch the SCG come up with the best of the best critters. Cheers Des Garvin.

Comment

prooven to be a little hard to catch this year Des. Too much energy n gusto."bring on the next drout" has gon though me mind a few times lately.

Comment

Birdy, I would have thought your patience might have been tired a little this well grassed year. Maybe wait a bit longer and they will be too well conditioned, then become lazy and not want to move like some of the human race, me included.

Comment

Working...
                X