No announcement yet.

Testing The GG Tip Weighted Blades and the cable release handle for the G Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing The GG Tip Weighted Blades and the cable release handle for the G Force

Tony asked what I"d been up to on another thread.Had a morning out with Malcolm and Les. Installed cable release handle and tested same.

yeah thats what i"m talking about mitch, so do you ever land without the gear down[ i know, why would you want to?] when it comes down is it smooth or actually drops? i see a sock up as well.that"s all come together for you then. well done mate.envious..... i"ve actually found a small place to buy easy enough to put in 1 strip[500mts] and a bit harder to fit another[600mts].i feel i"m getting too old to borrow money thou.

Comment

Yeah I do Tony.Mostly I do landings with the gear up, so a normal gyro approach and flare.I"m still finding my way with the landing gear, getting the nose/horizontal front tube strut at approx 10 degrees and letting the gyro settle.Now that I have the cable release pull handle installed I can take off with gear up, fly to my destination and choose a normal gyro landing or G Force drop in. ;D Good fun.I hope you can accquire the property and get that airstrip happening.Fly Safe,Mitch.

Comment

Working...
      X