Wayne Terry's NZ Monarch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Terry's NZ Monarch.

Wayne has been building a Monarch and has installed a AeroTwin turbocharged 65HP engine.Here are some pics.

Very keen to hear some real life reports on this engine.Graeme.

Comment

Wayne has kept in touch throughout his build process.I posted pictures with his permission and provided him with links.Perhaps he will post directly here. Either way, we will keep you posted.Mitch

Comment

mitch, whats the engine , looks like double o/h cam and also intercooled , heaps of different stuff there. also has the butterfly still got a chromed front wheel frame and been meaning to ask what is the tube coming from the front of the free flying tail on the butter fly for? ta.

Comment

TonyHere is a link to an old thread I posted on the rotarywing forum.http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/sho...ht=aerotwinThe front wheel in the kit is a steel hub, which is chromed. I changed my early one out for a 6061-T6 gocart wheel. Now I"m back on a chromed wheel.The tube is a mass balance tube. Used to balance the tails so as to reduce or eliminate flutter.There is a thread running on the US forum currently about the mass balancing of free flying tails.Mitch.

Comment

Working...
          X