More rain photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More rain photos

Even the 4 wheelers are having a hard time staying on top of the ground My neighbour asked me to check one of his dams that had the goat trap working when it rained as he was concerened his Dorper rams may have been caught in as well !! Well, he was correct !Same dam but looking out to the NE all you could see was water in the oak country for over 5 K"s un broken hat oak country will bog a cat once you break the surface, no guts, just slush so its a no go zone till the ground gets a crust on it. BTW, the Dorper rams swam off their island so he was a very fortunate fellow !!

you can see who is the smart one in the first pic definatly not man. Cheers Des Garvin. :

Comment

Great pics , thanks .

Comment

The photo of the bogged Honda is on the river flats and were were shifting sheep out to dry ground and that was before the last 4 inches hit !! I have a Polaris 500 4 wheek drive and I had it working hard to get inclose to Bill. Bill is the eternal optimist as to where he can drive / ride and its not the first time I have pulled him out !Yes, the water out in the oak country is clear as , same on the speargrass flats. A lot of the water is a lot deeper than it looks too.

Comment

He only got stuck because of that lazy ass dog refusing to get off the bike!

Comment

Theres sumthn special in that clear water along side a sandhill ay Brian.

Comment

Neighbours Dorper Rams caught on the dam...might have done that one before ....anywaysecond on shows the green here, in this part of the world, our "green" doesnt usually get so green..if that makes senseSemms the clear water is mostly on that oak /mallee sandy country.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X