old station fly in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old station fly in

Just got home from a very long alcholic's pleasure of a week end, we had a good time for the short time that i was there,Murray and Russell and others sorry cant remember all the names it was a pleasure to have met you, i will get myself more organised next year.Some of the photos that were taken, Russell in his new machine, the air force roulettes,picture of the field from approach, and a group photo of most of the gyro guys that were there.Just changed the photos abit so you can actually see something..Image Insert: 69.93 KBImage Insert: 58.89 KBImage Insert: 85 KBImage Insert: 83.69

I hope russle isnt the one with the lairy shirt!

Comment

No Russell is front and centre, on other side of Samantha, THAT was some guy by the name of Murray someone.Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"Mark

Comment

Yea.......that is that murray ****** in the leeeerey gearme in kahki......and the chic, well......I feel the cold at nite aye....did'nt get her name[]told her I owned a sheep station up north......worked a treatRuss....A1014 NT....gods country

Comment

Rus,good to see you got home alright mate talk to you soonRemember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"Mark

Comment

I thought Russ was the one with the navle stud.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

You didnt get her name because she was with me,Russ.M Barker

Comment

No Russell is front and centre, on other side of Samantha,For Russ this is from a post above, that was here nameRemember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"Mark

Comment

Interesting,Two blokes fighting over sleeping with a cardboard facsimilie of a woman... no wonder those FW'ers look at us funny..Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Pretty desperate lot those Queenslander's Nick ..oh, forgot Russ is from the top end, that makes it worse !! I thought we only had worries with those Western Australians being a bit strange Brian

Comment

Samantha has caused more bad landings than anything else I know.When you sit by the side of the strip as we do at Old Station,pilots tend to be a little distracted.The Hawaiian shirts are a whole differant story.M Barker

Comment

Watch it Brian or we West Australians wiil stop sending that moisture your way[8D][] Des

Comment

You blokes up there only wear lairy shirts so that other people dont laugh at your legs!Mark.

Comment

Working...
                          X