Sportcopter M 912s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportcopter M 912s

thanks adrian, just what we need is a breath of fresh air.what size rotors do you use on them now?

Comment

A very comprehensive

Comment

Tony,The first 75hrs were with 26" blades flying at 365+ Rotor RPM and 66" WD prop. After the mods I know fly with 27" blades which is better suited to my typical AUW (70l fuel and my 125kg) at 330-340 Rotor RPM and 70" Bolly prop.

Comment

Tony,The first 75hrs were with 26" blades flying at 365+ Rotor RPM and 66" WD prop. After the mods I know fly with 27" blades which is better suited to my typical AUW (70l fuel and my 125kg) at 330-340 Rotor RPM and 70" Bolly prop.

Comment

Paul,Good pickup. Big guys like me usually have two weights - naked and fully clothed. Unfortunately

Comment

Hi Adrian,Thanks for your input "warts and all"!

Comment

Sorry, I wasn"t sure if the attachment was going to work.The photo above is of my M912 in my back paddock where I flew in and out of just to prove it can do what we have designed it for.

Comment

Great looking machines Ian.Not sure why you need three though apart from to show off!He who dies with the most toys wins!!!!Love it!

Comment

I will!!I still own 2 of them at present but 1 of them is going soon.The Lightning (on the right) is going to one of my students as soon as he pays the money and finishes his training.

Comment

Ian,Dropbox is what you want. Its free up to I think 2 gig, then you pay a monthly fee. On the Mac, you download theapp, and put it in the left sidebar. Then you drag stuff you want to go to Dropbox, into the drop box folder, and off it goes. You right click andenable public access. Place that link here and any one can see your vid.Graham

Comment

Thanks Graham,I"ll see how I go.

Comment

Ian,This might seem like a sily question but given that these machines are single place, what do you use to train students in?Cheers Chris

Comment

Nobody wants to download a 700meg video from dropbox...

Comment

Thanks Disco, makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X