First Factory assembled M-912 arrive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Factory assembled M-912 arrive.

Hi All,About a month ago the first factory assembled Sportcopter M-912s arrived packed into a shipping container.

Hi,Here is a Youtube video made by a guy about the Sportcopter M-912 to give you another perspective of them.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMDFx...wrelCheers,Ian

Comment

And the price is
      If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Good luck with them Ian.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Hi Russ,Prices for 2012 still US$59,995.00 Ex-factory.

Comment

Nice price.............query, being "imported" who warrants the engines in Oz.........flood???2 seater basic.....how much ???
            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Hi Russ,Burt Flood will cover the warranty of the Rotax in the Sportcopters as they do for other imported aircraft.

Comment

good to to see you bringing out new models from an overseas factory ian, give yourself a pat on the back for that mate.

Comment

Such nice machines.I"d love one!!!

Comment

I havent heard one negative report about the Sportcopter so thats saying something but I have heard some excellent feed back and everyone has said they are a delight to fly. Having Ian as the agent should ensure spare parts etc are not a problem !!

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement guys!I still think the flying characteristics of gyros are perfectly suited for mustering and station work in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X