No announcement yet.

Mast angle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During a phone call from a slightly unhappy fellow member, they commented on how little information there was to be had on the forum & that the forum was basically worthless drivel....well, not in so many words !Well, maybe he should stay outa aviation.If he"s too stupid to ask a question, he"s too thick to fly.Yeh, there is a bita waffle ere, but only coz noones askn questions.Seek n you"ll find.Wait for it to come to you n you"ll die hollow headed.

Comment

they commented on how little information there was to be had on the forum & that the forum was basically worthless drivel....well, not in so many words !Thats a shame isn"t it Chopper? Forums are a great way of gaining knowledge. When I started out in the late 80"s, the only way of getting info and advice was from others who flew, in my case in Canberra back then, there were only 2 or 3 flyers, so it was a small field of information.Now with the interweb, we can gain info from anywhere in the world, as well as people near by.... as for drivel, yeah, there is a bit, I must admit, I have even supplied some of it myself

Comment

Working...
      X