Pitcairn PCA2 pre rotator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitcairn PCA2 pre rotator

Would anyone out there have any pictures, drawings, etc, showing the pre rotator system of a Pitcairn PCA2. Or can anyone point me in the right direction to find such information.Daryl Patterson

Explain a little more Daryl, what are you trying to achieve and what type of machine etc etc....?

Comment

Daryl,Google the web with the name Pitcairn, also kellet. it will turn up a few useful leads.Cheers,nick

Comment

Hi Daryl, I have, a Cierva C 30 I think it is, book of operations and it has some great schematics of the rotor head and pre rotator etc. I will bring it home from Firebird HQ tomorrow and email them to you.Aussie Paul.[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Comment

Tractor gyro from mentone 04 that has something like what you're talking about. Image Insert: 42.68 KBArt SpinkGyroNews Editor

Comment

C30 rotor headRegards Sam.Image Insert: 59.57 KBImage Insert: 89.72

Comment

Thank you Arthur and Sam.Daryl Patterson

Comment

How are those pictures going Paul?Daryl Patterson

Comment

Been off line due to a Telecon cable fault. Those pics sam put up are ones I posted on the US forum I think. I thought I had better ones than that Daryl. Sorry.Aussie Paul. []www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Working...
                    X