• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weightshift

Comment

This is the funniest thread.

Comment

Guys,The concepts are clearly well understood by all contributors to this thread. Now if we could now ensure that all ASRA instructors understood this and educated thier students to the same level we would be really moving forward.Just my 10c as usual.AdrianS

Comment

You had a "leg up" Paul as your father was a gyronaut. My father was a pig farmer. ;D

Comment

Madmuz"s question :- "you need to turn to the right, but for some unknown reason, you just cant get yourself to move the joystick to make an ordinary turn"....." how would you achieve the turn without being able to move the joystick to the right?

Comment

You had a "leg up" Paul as your father was a gyronaut. My father was a pig farmer. ;DMy Father had sheep, cattle and pigs Max. Flying to him was secondary, BUT he was an adventurer. I grew up with him farming and contracting. He encouraged me to work hard and to have a dream. I was going to be a commercial pilot running a flying school from the farm. Best of both worlds. I got Diabetes just before I would have got my commercial licence. Fortunately I had only passed the theory and not spent the money on the hours required!!! That finished flying for me at that time. Funny how things work out, I ended up doing what I originally wanted. Just a different route to get there!!!Aussie Paul.

Comment

This is the funniest thread.

Comment

Seems then that be,n the sun of a pig grower makes for the better, smarter pilot.And your spoton Tim, Moven the center of gravity in any direction, even ina hands off trimmed machine will give delayed control, just like hangn your leg out gives you slow yaw control.

Comment

That"s why I have my seat on rails like in a car.... If I stop in at Maccas and pig out on the way to the strip, I can slide the seat right back...... ;DThen, if I have just taken a giant, lumpy, smelly dump

Comment

Working...
                    X