Easter 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter 2006

Hi Christopher, will be in that part of the woods over easter, can you give us a run down on whats planned ?? how many might be coming etc ?? what days ?Not sure if we will have the gyro as my wife planned to take stuff back from her folks place and we cant do both !BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

Hi Christopher, will be in that part of the woods over easter, can you give us a run down on whats planned ?? how many might be coming etc ?? what days ?Not sure if we will have the gyro as my wife planned to take stuff back from her folks place and we cant do both !BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BrianHi Christopher, will be in that part of the woods over easter, can you give us a run down on whats planned ?? how many might be coming etc ?? what days ?Not sure if we will have the gyro as my wife planned to take stuff back from her folks place and we cant do both !BrianPooncarie NSWWell Brian, it looks like your wife won't be taking her stuff back eh??[]Aussie Paul.[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BrianHi Christopher, will be in that part of the woods over easter, can you give us a run down on whats planned ?? how many might be coming etc ?? what days ?Not sure if we will have the gyro as my wife planned to take stuff back from her folks place and we cant do both !BrianPooncarie NSWWell Brian, it looks like your wife won't be taking her stuff back eh??[]Aussie Paul.[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

I'm hoping on being there with 'FanDancer' Brian if I can sneak away over the Easter period. Maybe I'll say I'm just going to church.PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

I'm hoping on being there with 'FanDancer' Brian if I can sneak away over the Easter period. Maybe I'll say I'm just going to church.PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

If I can get my single seater signed off, Chum and I will be there at some stage.Aussie Paul.[]This is Chum at Bond Springs.Image Insert: 46.79

Comment

If I can get my single seater signed off, Chum and I will be there at some stage.Aussie Paul.[]This is Chum at Bond Springs.Image Insert: 46.79

Comment

BrianWhy don,t you fly down and have the other half be ground crew?,solves both problems:Peterboundry rider

Comment

BrianWhy don,t you fly down and have the other half be ground crew?,solves both problems:Peterboundry rider

Comment

I get bored going 5 miles in a straight line Peter plus it could be a bit cold !We are still talking about what we might do so anything could happen !! I intensly dislike packing and unpacking the gyro so flying it over is becoming more of an option !Pete Bradley, we can organize the church part to make your trip legit ! You never know, you might just take to our way of doing church !!BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

I get bored going 5 miles in a straight line Peter plus it could be a bit cold !We are still talking about what we might do so anything could happen !! I intensly dislike packing and unpacking the gyro so flying it over is becoming more of an option !Pete Bradley, we can organize the church part to make your trip legit ! You never know, you might just take to our way of doing church !!BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

Gee I'm feeling a bit spooked out the way you put that Brian.PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

Gee I'm feeling a bit spooked out the way you put that Brian.PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

Working...
                              X