turn key gyro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn key gyro

Hi guys and gals,Just want to start looking for a complete set up . registered gyro/ radio etc... something suitable for a new pilot .I"m in Perth and have a car trailer so happy to consider interstate options for the right machine.Prefer semi enclosed or podded 2 seater but happy to to consider a fair priced open frame and trade up once I have done my solo time and complete my passenger endorsement.Top end of the budget would be 30 - 40 grand for a 2 seater and maybe up to 20 for a single. My search has ended happily , thanks to all who respondedcheersLefty

I am really sorry for you that you live in Perth.Graeme.

Comment

Lefty,

Comment

I am really sorry for you that you live in Perth.Graeme.Especially since I grew up on the Sunshine Coast....way back before Caloundra was a city ! ...but I have to live here now... it"s where my house is ! ;D

Comment

Lefty,

Comment

I am really sorry for you that you live in Perth.Graeme.lefty ol son..........pay no attention to ol graham.......he"s just p1ssed that he was refused entry there
            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

back to topic........there is a possible 2 seat rosco coming up....around 40k ( 912 donk )DIBS !

Comment

I know this one is for salehttp://www.vsra.org.au/modules/catads/adsitem.php?ads_id=9try lou see what he says

Comment

Afternoon lefty,Autogyro at Tamworth in NSW have an MTO3 with 135hrs on it for sale. They want a bit more than 40k for it but it has been for sale for quite a while so you never know your luck. It has a 912 and quite a few extras. I have shared a hangar with the machine and it is in perfect condition.Good luck!

Comment

Afternoon lefty,Autogyro at Tamworth in NSW have an MTO3 with 135hrs on it for sale. They want a bit more than 40k for it but it has been for sale for quite a while so you never know your luck. It has a 912 and quite a few extras. I have shared a hangar with the machine and it is in perfect condition.Good luck!Thanks Rick, that"ll be the red one with the loopy face that was part of the round OZ trip . I would happily pay $40 000 for that one but$40 000 is a long way from the

Comment

Hi AllLefty, I am going to offer you the same advice I was given when I was in your position. Go and get yourself training (thats a no brainer) and in the meantime source yourself a reasonably priced open frame/podded single seater like a Rosco or similiar, once you have flown a minimum of 50 hours and probably closer to 100 hours you will know whether gyro flying is something that you are really into and by then you will have a better idea of what type of machine you really want/need for the type of flying you want to do. I have owned gyros in pretty much most of the configurations (Magni M16, Owen Dull, Rosco, Peter Green) and have just gone back to a Rosco open frame single seater and it still puts a smile on my face each and every time I fly it. If your serious about gyros and flying in Perth, take trip to Bindoon and come meet all the guys that fly here (you may have already done this) Adrian Stoffels from the Super Light Air Craft club is a wealth of information and will certainly point you in the right direction. I may also be able to help you out in regard to a single seater if your interested.RegardsDarren

Comment

Hi AllLefty, I am going to offer you the same advice I was given when I was in your position. Go and get yourself training (thats a no brainer) and in the meantime source yourself a reasonably priced open frame/podded single seater like a Rosco or similiar, once you have flown a minimum of 50 hours and probably closer to 100 hours you will know whether gyro flying is something that you are really into and by then you will have a better idea of what type of machine you really want/need for the type of flying you want to do. I have owned gyros in pretty much most of the configurations (Magni M16, Owen Dull, Rosco, Peter Green) and have just gone back to a Rosco open frame single seater and it still puts a smile on my face each and every time I fly it. If your serious about gyros and flying in Perth, take trip to Bindoon and come meet all the guys that fly here (you may have already done this) Adrian Stoffels from the Super Light Air Craft club is a wealth of information and will certainly point you in the right direction. I may also be able to help you out in regard to a single seater if your interested.RegardsDarrenThe advice Darren is giving is spot on!!

Comment

Lefty,Give me a call as there is a two seat side by side subi powered, built by Peter Green in one of my hangers that Tim from Quobba Station has for sale for under 25k.Adrian ;D ;D ;D ;D0427094552

Comment

Hi. I am just advertising my gyro. You may be interested. G1962. Just putting it on forum now and its also advertised on Gumtree.Cheers Dan.

Comment

Working...
                            X